Our Loan & Rates
Loans are subject to approval. Terms & Conditions apply. If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.
Current Rates Of Interest Are As Follows:
Why not leave your savings in place and avail of our low interest rate and this hassle free service? This rate is only available to members wishing to take a loan which is less than or equal to their share balance. You may require to provide the following:
- Photo ID – such as a driver’s licence or passportr Drivers Licence
- Verification of address – a current utility bill or bank statement (dated in the last 6 months)
- Verification of PPS number – this can be found on your payslip, or correspondence from Revenue
Additional information will be required when applying for student loan e.g. evidence of the purpose of the loan is required i.e. letter from college offering college place, exam results, letter from grant body approving grant to member or invoice (this may be for fees etc).
If the student does not have a regular income, a Guarantor may be required. In the case that a guarantor is required, they are required to provide proof of income, and 3 months bank statements.
Maximum loan amount €14,000.
With a Comhar Creidmheasa Ghaoth Dobhair Car Loan you own your car from day one. Have your finance arranged before you enter the dealer’s showroom, this puts you in the driving seat! Note: Proof of purchase will be required i.e. log book
Applications should be supported by
- Club / society articles, meeting minutes and accounts
- Terms & Conditions Apply
For further details talk to us today by calling 074 95 31279 and we will be happy to answer any of your queries.
Terms & Conditions:
- Maximum loan of €1000
- Maximum term 9 months
- Will commence from September each year
- Maximum loan amount €3,000
- Maximum loan term 12 months.
*Reduced rate until 30th June 2018
Why Choose A Comhar Creidmheasa Ghaoth Dobhair Loan?
- There are no hidden fees or transaction charges.
- Our interest rates are fair and reasonable compared to others in the market.
- Repayments are calculated on your reducing balance, so you pay less interest with each repayment.
- Your credit union loan is insured – subject to terms and conditions – at no direct cost to you. Other lenders charge for this.
- You can pay off your loan early, make additional lump sum repayments or increase your regular repayments, without a penalty. Other lenders may charge you extra for paying them back faster!
All We Require Is:
- Proof of income
- 3 months bank statement
- Photo ID – such as a driver’s licence or passport;
- Confirmation of Address – a current utility bill or bank statement
- PPS – this can be found on your payslips, social welfare slips and correspondence from Revenue